Radiology Updates Equipment
The BCMH Radiology Department offers a variety of services, including:
- Routine and trauma exams are available 24-hours a day. All films are
sent via computer to Associated Radiologists, Inc. for reading. The
hospital generally receives a report back the same day, and within an hour
for emergency situations.
- Mammography procedures are offered two-three days per week. Non-routine
procedures are offered one day per week.
- Nuclear Medicine exams are offered one day per week and include stress
tests, thyroid scans, renal scans, HIDA scans, and many others.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is provided one day per week by CDL
Medical, Inc., a mobile service. The report is sent to the ordering
physician within a week.
- Computed Tomography (CT) is offered 24-hours a day for both routine and
- Urography exams are available on an as needed basis. Types of exams
include: IVP and cystograms.
To contact the Radiology Department, please call 304-364-1106.