Community Health Center is a Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
providing primary care services to Braxton County and surrounding areas.
Our medical staff and other employees are active participants in our
Benefits of receiving care at the Community Health Center include:
- Personalized care from competent and caring staff.
- Reduced fee offered for those who qualify.
- Easy access to all hospital services when needed.
- Easy parking and access to facility.
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are accepted.
- Flexible hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily, Monday through Friday.
For After Hours Emergency Care please go to the Braxton County Memorial
Hospital Emergency Department or call 911.
Office visits are made by appointment only. Acute (sick or hurt) visits
are welcomed as time permits but we ask you to call for a specific
appointment time. Please understand occasionally emergencies or
complicated patients require more time and there may be a delay of your
scheduled appointment. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent
or legal guardian.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 304-364-1093.
We accept private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, as well as other state
funded programs. We also have a sliding fee service available for those
without insurance who meet certain financial conditions. We do not
accept new patients for workers compensation cases. Patients are
expected to pay insurance or sliding fee co-pays at the time of the
Dedicated to serving the entire community, the Community Health Center
provides the following services:
- Women’s health services
- Pediatrics (including immunizations and well child care)
- Outpatient specialty clinics
- Surgical clinic
The Community Health Center Providers:
Russell Stewart, DO, Medical Director
Erin King, FNP-C
Jennifer Poff, FNP-C
Jerri Oney, PA-C